This Program will help participants:
To know the basics of Islamic Capital market.
To know the mechanism of Islamic Capital market instruments.
To know how to structure Sukuk.
Understand the real world examples on how Islamic Capital market instruments add value for the economy with some case studies.
- Overview of Global Financial Market
- Introduction to Islamic Capital Market
- Overview of Islamic funds
- The process of white listing of the Equity shares
- Introduction to Sukuk (Islamic Bond)
- Difference between conventional bonds and Sukuk
- Structuring Different types of Sukuk (Mudaraba, Musharaka, Ijarah, Murabah, Salam, Istisna and Wakala Sukuk)
- Structuring hybrid Sukuk
Corporate & Investment Banking
METHODOLOGY : Interactive program based on :
- Professional PowerPoint Presentation Slides
- Practical examples and solutions
- Case Studies
- Lectures, Group Discussions
- Progress Assessment
- Blended Learning
- Video Clips
- Motivational talks & Leadership insights
- Taught by practitioners