This Program will help participants:
To understand the core functions of Islamic retail Banking & operations.
To know the growth potential and latest market developments globally.
To understand the structuring of Islamic retail banking products and the operational process.
To know the process of oﬀering Islamic ﬁnance products under diﬀerent regulatory models.
- Overview of Islamic Banking & Finance
- Islamic retail banking: Growth opportunities and market developments
- Islamic retail banking products (asset/liability) (Mudaraba, Musharaka, Murabaha, Ijarah, Salam, Istisna, Trade Finance, Forex, Current Accounts)
- Offering Islamic Financial services under conventional banking umbrella
- Global challenges for Islamic retail banking
- Islamic Retail Banking - ICT as cutting edge
- The new developments & future of Shari’ah-compliant retail banking
TARGET AUDIENCE:: All banking operational executives (middle level – all departments)
DURATION:: To be mutually agreed.
METHODOLOGY : Interactive program based on :
- Professional PowerPoint Presentation Slides
- Practical examples and solutions
- Case Studies
- Lectures, Group Discussions
- Progress Assessment
- Blended Learning
- Video Clips
- Motivational talks & Leadership insights
- Taught by practitioners